Our overall mission is simple: we want AgriGoGo to be the place where Global Sellers and Buyers can discover and buy Agri-Products to help feed the world. We believe too much food goes to waste and with your help, AgriGoGo will help ensure Food reaches the world's dinner tables.
Innovate, Have fun. Make history
AgriGoGo currently searching for experienced Full Stack Software Developer to participate in building our Digital Marketplace.
AgriGoGo a young startup company developing a Digital Global Marketplace to help get Agricultural products to those that need it.
e.g. the Uber or Alibaba of Agricultural products.
Our overall mission is simple: we want AgriGoGo to be the place where Global Sellers and Buyers can discover and buy Agri-Products to help feed the world.
We believe too much food goes to waste and with your help, AgriGoGo will help ensure Food reaches the world's dinner tables.
AgriGoGo is looking for Full-stack Developer for it's groundbreaking Agri-Products Platform.
Do you love seeing your developments help improve real life? The health and quality of life for millions around the world?
· You will participate in building the most user-friendly B2B platform for Global Agri-Products.
· Along with our remote team you will co-own the design of our B2B Platform Marketplace
· You will regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better
· You will propose, design and test applications to ensure data quality and systems reliability
· A degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 2 - 3 years professional experience in software development specifically E-Commerce.
· 2 - 3 year experience with HTML5/CSS3 and reactive web designs.
· Successful track record as software developer in B2B platform architecture and implementation.
· Experienced in GUI, object-oriented design.
· Ruby on Rails experience a plus.
· Experience with localization and (L10n)internationalization of code a plus.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as PHP, or Java.
· Database management, MySQL, Oracle or other
· 2 - 3 years experience with Node or Angular js
· 1 - 2 years of experience with postgres, mongo, noSql or other current DB packages
· UX design
· Git or other open source distributed version control system
· Linux, Apache
· Unit tests, performance workload tests
· Agile methods
Total applicants :4 Job posted 3 months ago Total Views : 168 Unique Views : 168 Today Views : 1